- Always: Keep firearms pointed in a safe direction. Down range at ALL times.
- Always: Keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Always: Keep your gun unloaded until you are at the firing line. Firearms must be safe (unloaded and action open) when entering or exiting the range.
- INACTIVE Range: Shooters must check with others to ensure firearms are cleared, actions open facing upward, magazines removed, and firearms laid down on the shooting bench. Targets can then be inspected.
- ACTIVE Range: Shooters must check with others to ensure there is no one down range. While the range is active, shooters are permitted to commence firing. Shooters may move safe guns to and from the firing line only when the range is hot. Spectators must remain behind the firing line unless seated on a bench, spotting for a shooter.
- Shoot Responsibly: Shooters may shoot only from the firing line at paper targetsin line with their position. Shooting at items placed on the ground or at targets not posted at the appropriate height on the target frame is not permitted. No tracer, incendiary, armor piercing, or exploding rounds permitted.
- Respect the Range: Please place your trash into the trash cans and spent brass in recycling cans. Do not intentionally shoot target frames or other downrange objects that are not part of your target. Shotgun patterning at designated site located on rifle range only.
- No Drugs or Alcohol: No drugs or alcohol are to be used at the range. If you appear visually impaired, you will be instructed to leave immediately.
- Control Your Shot: Firearms must be shot only while under complete control by the shooter at all times. Careless or dangerous shooting will not be tolerated.
- Stay in Sight: When going downrange, stay insight of the benches at all times. Remember, if you can’t see the bench, shooters can’t see you!
- Respect Yourself: Eye and ear protection should be worn while the range is active by shooters, spotters, and spectators.
- Guest Fee: There is a $3.00/guest fee at any of the ranges. Fee should be paid at time of visit in the “mail” slot by the garage door.
- “This is your club”
- Failure to obey range rules can result in range privileges being suspended or revoked.
THINK SAFETY AT ALL TIMES!
MEMBERS USING THIS RANGE DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK. PRSC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY.
THIS RANGE IS FOR USE BY MEMBERS AND THEIR GUESTS ONLY.
Pine Run Sportsman’s Club